Terms and Conditions
Here are the most important house rules that we would like to draw your attention to.
If you have preferences for a particular location, we will try to accommodate these, but this may not be possible, we hope for your understanding.
- You can check in from 1:30 PM. Check out before 11:00 AM.
-Early check-in is not possible! The time of arrival is between 1:30 PM and 5:00 PM.
- For our rental accommodations; you can check in from 3pm. Earlier check-in is not possible.
- The reception is closed between 12:00 and 1:00 PM and between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
- If you suddenly have to cancel, we refer you to your cancellation insurance.
- The barefoot path is only accessible with an entrance ticket (you can buy this at reception) and during opening hours.
- We reserve the right to change selected locations at any time due to conditions on the site. However, we always try to relocate you to the chosen field.
- You may receive 5 visitors per day, they must park their car in front of the shed. This also includes birthday visits. You can register your visit online with your reservation number. You will need the license plate of the car of your visitor for this. Then they can park their car behind the barrier. Is your visitor coming by bike? Then you must register them at reception. We have a visitor rate for visitors.
- Camping equipment must be placed at a maximum distance of 80 cm from the hedge, where it is present.
- Do not use plastic under the tent or awning, use breathable cloth.
- Water balloons are not allowed on our premises. This is because we want to take good care of nature, and unfortunately this is not cleaned up by the guests who use it.
- Young people under the age of 18 are not allowed without a parent or guardian.
- Group camping is not possible with us. A group consists of 3 camping units or more.
- The car is allowed on the camping site upon arrival and departure. We have a handcart available to borrow for many errands.
- If you have reserved camping pitches with a camper, we reserve the right to move you to the camper pitches without consultation in case of bad weather.
- Electric heaters above 400 watts are not permitted. We prefer kerosene/oil or gas heaters. Furthermore, we assume that you have all camping equipment that does not consume more than 900 watts.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash on our premises or behind a sheep fence. We assume that your dog will not cause any nuisance to other guests.
- Night rest applies from 10:30 PM to 8:00 AM. During these hours, additional requirements may be imposed regarding law enforcement. You can always call us at night in case of emergency or noise nuisance from camping guests
- As of April 1, there will be water available in places where there is a water tap. As of October 1, water will be removed from all areas of the campsite.
- You agree that photo and video material will be taken during your stay at the campsite and that it will be distributed by the campsite for commercial purposes via the website, in the e-mail newsletter, on printed matter and on social media.
- Open fire is strictly prohibited (campfires, fire pits, torches, etc. are not permitted). Barbecues off the grass, not too close to the tents. Fire extinguishing equipment within reach (bucket of water).
- Camping de Gouwe Stek reserves the right to temporarily close the sanitary building for maintenance work, without entitling guests to a full or partial refund of the rental sum paid.
- Depending on occupancy, toilets or showers may be closed.
- The camping pitch must be left clean upon departure.
- For general terms and conditions, we refer you to the Recron terms and conditions.
- You can camp with us for a maximum of 2 months, during the season. Longer is only possible in consultation. We no longer offer seasonal pitches.
You can read further information in our camping app.Conditions for holiday accommodation Conditions for Group Accommodations Conditions for tourist stay