Frequently asked questions
Check-in and Check-out
You are welcome to check in at our hotel from 3 p.m
group accommodation and are the reserved spaces available.
During the week you are welcome at our outdoor area from 9:00 am. Your luggage can be stored (free to use on both arrival and departure).
Unfortunately, at 10 a.m. during the week and at 4 p.m. on Sundays, it is already time to check out. The items can be put back in a cubic chest and stored until you go home.
We expect the following upon departure:
- All areas (sleeping areas, living room, terrace, hallway) must be left sweeping clean;
- That there is a folded duvet and pillow on each bed;
- The sanitary facilities are left tidy;
- The kitchen unit is delivered empty (also consider the refrigerator);
- Used furniture is returned to its original location; This is only possible in the kitchen area downstairs. The rest of the furniture must remain in the other rooms and cannot be taken apart or moved.
- Waste is deposited in the containers on site, we separate waste, please keep this in mind.
What do I have to bring along?
The group accommodation has mattresses, pillows and duvets.
Visiting groups must bring their own:
- Bottom sheet
- Duvet cover
- Extra toilet paper
- Towels/tea towels
- Dishwashing brush/dishwashing liquid/dishwasher tablets
- Baking paper for the oven/microwave
- Cleaning products
- Garbage bags
- Power strip/extension cord
- Coffee powder (ground)
Which facilities can we use?
The group accommodation has its own terrace with a small lawn with diving frame and climbing frame.
On the camping site you can use:
- Sports field with football goals and volleyball net
- Ping pong table
- Swings, slide, pirate climbing boat, sandbox and other play equipment.
- Campfire area until 10:30 PM.
- There is a football table in 't Trefpunt
- Barefoot path (you can get tickets at the reception)
- < 500 meters the Streekbos with swimming lake and playground, various lawns for games. There is also an observatory, IVN and climbing park located here, which do a lot for schools and groups.
There is a TV with various connections. We also have a box that you can connect to via Bluetooth. No noise may be heard outside after 10:30 PM. Sound equipment may not be used on the terrace, due to nuisance to the campsite.
Yes, 3 dogs are allowed, they may only stay in the living/dining kitchen and not in the other rooms.
Yes, if you send an email or call us and indicate for which date you want an option, we can create it.
There are plenty of seats both inside and outside. That is why indoor furniture should stay indoors and outdoor furniture should stay outdoors.
Yes, this is possible, but please indicate this in advance and parking spaces will be reserved for this.
Yes, the group accommodations are wheelchair accessible, we have a disabled toilet and an adapted shower. Please note that the outside area (outside the terrace) is not accessible everywhere for a wheelchair. There is also no elevator to the top floor.
The reception has a small inventory. Not enough for your daily shopping. The shop sells regional products, sweets and ice cream. You can always drop in during your stay.
Of course! We bake fries for schools during the week. Ask for prices. You can also consider a buffet, which is provided by our in-house caterer.
Yes, there is a folder on the table upon arrival, with information about the site and the group accommodation and what there is to do in the area. However, you will find most information on this website under the environment heading. We also have a camping app that contains all kinds of information about what to do in the area.
You can always come and have a look, but please discuss this in advance, because if a group rents the group accommodation, we will first discuss this with our guests.
There are letter clips on the doors of the group accommodation, where you can clip paper between them. It is forbidden to attach things to anything with adhesive tape as this will cause the paint to come off. The rooms also have names on the doors.
Yes, they must report to reception, there is an additional charge. If they stay overnight, please discuss the costs.
Please let us know up to 2 weeks before arrival, so we can take this into account and refund the amount you paid too much.
The deposit will be refunded after cleaning, once we have seen that there is no damage to the inventory and no items are missing. Due to the administrative handling that follows, this is usually within 2 weeks.
You can cancel free of charge within 24 hours of booking. We then follow the Recron cancellation conditions, which you will receive when booking. You can always contact your cancellation insurance.
Yes, 4 weeks after booking you must pay the first amount 50% of the cost to transfer. 8 weeks before arrival the remaining 50%. You must transfer the deposit to us 2 weeks before arrival.
You can book using the search and book module on the website, or contact us.
No, football groups and youth groups are not welcome with us. Because the group accommodation is located on a campsite, we are not an accommodation for a party until the late hours. At 10:30 PM there may be no noise outside the building.