1) Ensuring Privacy
4) Monitoring visitor behavior
www.degouwestek.nl uses various techniques to track who visits the website, how this visitor behaves on the website and which pages are visited. This is common practice for websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information we register, via cookies, includes IP addresses, browser type and pages visited.
We also monitor where visitors first visit the website and from which page they leave. We keep this information anonymous and is not linked to any other personal information.
4a1Processing the reservation.
4b Sending one or more mails related to the reservation, such as, but not limited to, a mail confirming the reservation.
4c Sending a mail (incidentally) for example wishing Happy Holidays or newsletter.
4a2. Providing data to third parties.
Data provided by the customer to the Gouwe Stek will never be passed on to third parties. However, there are two exceptions to this rule:
4d When there is a court order to provide data.
www.degouwestek.nl places cookies on visitors. We do this to collect information about the pages users visit on our website, to keep track of how often visitors return and to see which pages are doing well on the website. We also keep track of what information the browser shares.
6) Disabling Cookies.
You can choose to disable cookies. You do so by using your browser's capabilities. You can find more information about these options on the website of your browser provider.
7) Third party cookies
It is possible that third parties, such as Google, advertise on our website or that we use another service. To do so, these third parties in some cases place cookies. These cookies cannot be influenced by www.degouwestek.nl.
10) DART cookie from Google
The use of a DART cookie by Google makes it possible to display advertisements on our website. In addition, this cookie is used to display advertisements on other websites. You can choose to no longer use the DART Cookie. You can do this by visiting the following website: DART
11) Information from children
We believe it is important to provide extra protection for children who are active online. We encourage parents and educators to spend time together online. This way you can see how your children behave online, what exactly they do online and you can help guide their behavior.
www.degouwestek.nl does not collect information from children under 13 years old. If you notice that this rule is being violated by us or our team, please contact us via the contact option above.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, De Gouwe Stek needs to store your personal data in certain cases. De Gouwe Stek uses your personal data for:
providing access to our website or applications;
the execution of agreements, transactions and services;
Description of the personal data
For the above purposes we will process the following personal data about you:
license plate for parking system;
We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement.
Site regulations Barefoot path
– Parking & entrance tickets are only valid on the date selected by the buyer during online booking and stated on the ticket. Once the order has been completed, the selected date cannot be changed. It is not possible to qualify for a refund and/or change(s).
– The Gouwe Voeten foundation reserves the right to change opening days and/or opening hours.
– In connection with the safety of the guests, the Gouwe Voeten Foundation reserves the right to close in the event of emergencies. This also applies to online tickets in these situations. The Gouwe Voeten Foundation accepts no liability for any (travel) costs incurred.
– Even if the Bare Foot Path/Stichting Gouwe Voeten cannot meet its obligations due to force majeure, there is no right to a refund. This also means that we cannot guarantee nice weather on the day you choose. When purchasing an online ticket via www.order.degouwestek.nl, the buyer expressly and without reservation accepts the applicability of these general terms and conditions and the rules as laid down in this document.
– You can view the Site Regulations via the following link https://degouwestek.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/. Dutch law applies exclusively to the general terms and conditions and the Site Regulations. In all other cases, the management or directors decide.